click for LARGER TEXT
© 2013 Greater Everett Community Foundation
2823 Rockefeller Avenue, Everett - Mailing address: PO Box 5549, Everett, WA 98206
(425) 212-4056 - FAX: (425) 212-4059
Establishing a Fund
It is easy to establish your own named charitable fund at the Greater Everett Community Foundation. Working with a member of our staff, and your financial advisor if you choose, we will take these simple steps:
1. First thing we will do is to determine what your charitable goals and purpose are.
2. Select the type of charitable fund that will best support your purpose. Our staff will outline your options and discuss advantages of each.
3. Select a name for your fund. You can choose your name, that of a family member, the name of a favorite cause or a name that allows you to remain anonymous.
5. Depending upon the type of fund you establish, you may designate current fund advisors such as yourself and spouse, and successor advisors such as your children. If applicable, staff will include this information in your governing document.
6. Make an establishing gift. See Ways to Give for the types of contributions you can make. You will receive a tax deduction when the gift is given.
7. Once your fund is established you may add to the fund at any time, in any dollar amount.